14-15 November 2017 – University of Birmingham
Further to the success of last year’s inaugural Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation event in Birmingham and in response to the feedback we received from that event, we are pleased to announce UHEI Birmingham 2017 which will be held on 14-15 November 2017 at the University of Birmingham.
UHEI Birmingham is a two-day event to allow for more in-depth coverage of the conference topics.
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation is a unique conference and exhibition that addresses some of the key issues facing the University and Healthcare sectors. The conference addresses each issue from a University perspective, and then from a Healthcare perspective – allowing delegates to gain insight into both areas. We work in partnership with the further education and healthcare sectors to develop a compelling agenda and a unique forum that brings together the Estate Directors of the NHS & Universities to encourage the sharing of best-practice.
The conference is supported by an exhibition featuring the leading providers to both sectors. Exhibitors, Sponsors and Supporters.
The Conference programme will be confirmed shortly and will cover topics like
- Brexit – Thoughts on the impact on the HE Estate,
- Brexit – Thoughts on the impact on the NHS Estate,
- Property management in HE,
- Property management in NHS,
- Emergency Preparedness HE
- Emergency Preparedness NHS
- Commercialising the Estate – HE
- Commercialising the Estate – NHS
- Succession Planning & Developing Capacity – Building the Estates Team – HE
- Succession Planning & Developing Capacity – Building the Estates Team – NHS
- Compliance – the Challenge of Managing Older Buildings in HE
- Compliance – the Challenge of Managing Older Buildings in the NHS
- Sustainability HE
- Sustainability NHS
For more information about sponsoring or visiting the UHEI event on the 14th or 15th Nov being held at the University of Birmingham please email email@example.com or call us on 01892 530027.More