Freudenberg Household Products LP has signed a new distribution agreement with DF Sales for their outdoor rotary dryers brand, Hills.
Hills Rotary Dryers, which was established over 70 years ago in Australia, has long been a firm favourite within the building trade, due to its heavy duty design and durability. The brand is currently stocked by builders’ merchants including Travis Perkins, Toolbank and independent hardware wholesalers.
Commenting on the partnership Lora Finn, Laundry Shopper Product Manager said: “This marks a significant milestone in our journey to establish Hills as the number one rotary brand in the UK. Although we have already established significant contracts within the building trade sector, we are confident DF Sales is strategically placed to take further advantage of growth in the sector.”
DF Sales, which also distributes Vileda in the sector, on behalf of Freudenberg Household Products LP, will sell the range of nine dryers and accessories, which are guaranteed for between two and ten years, depending on the rotary, and include:
- 30m 4 arm Builders Special – an ultra-heavy duty fixed head rotary airer which allows the height of the lines that to be set at time of installation
- 35m 4 arm Supex Hoist – an ultra-heavy duty fixed head rotary airer with a hoist mechanism and breeze brake to prevent rotation when loading
- 60m 4 arm Supadry – a heavy duty domestic rotary clothes airer, with hoist mechanism, breeze brake, a ground socket with locking collar, coat hanger holder and inner and outer tensioning devices
- 35m 3 arm Handiline – a domestic rotary clothes airer, with twist grip lift and lock elevating mechanism, easy to use handgrip and line tensioning feature
- 35m 3 arm Portadry and 45m 4 arm Portadry – a domestic rotary clothes airer, with twist grip lift and lock elevating mechanism, strong tubular steel stay supports, line tensioning device, coat hanger holders and painted arms
- 30m 3 arm Airdry, 35m 3 arm Airdry & 40m 4 arm Airdry – a domestic rotary clothes airer which is compact and easy to fold, raise and lower and three position handgrip
DF Sales managing director, Rob Austen added: “Our experience of working with Freudenberg Household Products LP has been excellent and we are totally committed to extending our sales expertise to encompass Hills. We are perfectly positioned to take the brand to the next level, using our dedicated sales team who already have established links in the industry.”
Hills outdoor rotary airers offer a wide choice of drying options based on space, durability and cost. Made from durable galvanised steel to prevent rusting, the airers are phthalate-free, ensuring they meet the latest Health & Safety guidelines.
For further information on Hills Rotary Dryers visit: www.DFSales.co.uk