Improved organisation of tools in the workplace is provided by the new range of Modulean shadow boards from Europe’s leading supplier of workplace visual communication solutions, Beaverswood.
Specifically designed to ensure compliance with 5S Lean processes, the easy-to-use Modulean system can also boost productivity levels in the workplace, keeping essential tools readily accessible and available for use by the workforce.
Ease of location due to clear product markings provides rapid identification of equipment in a busy environment, enhancing production levels and reducing errors while minimising the possibility of cross contamination in hygiene areas.
Designed for maximum flexibility and versatility, the new series consists of a colour-coordinated modular board system that can be used individually or linked together for wider applications. Users can also reduce operational costs as workplace standardisation provided by Modulean removes the requirement for designing and installing expensive and time-consuming custom-made shadow boards.
The Modulean range is manufactured from durable, scratch resistant Foamex and is available in a selection of options to cater for 5S Lean process requirements:
- 5S information board is a general information board for 5S and lean management, with an A3 black frame for personalised notices
- Notice board comprising four x black A4 frames for A4 inserts
- Magnetic easy wipe blank white board with a dry wipe write on surface
- Dry cleaning board featuring a black dustpan and brush with a coloured band matching the board colour of your choice (blue, green, red or yellow)
- Cleaning board wet consists of a centre pull dispenser and space for a cleaner bottle of your choice
- An extra-large cleaning board featuring two connected boards with a mop, brush bucket and ‘A’ frame floor sign, with an A4 yellow and black chevron frame to insert personalised warning information. Product is supplied with a coloured band matching the board colour of your choice (Blue, Green, Red or Yellow)
- First Aid board consisting of a wall-bracketed medium first aid kit (with contents for 11-20 people) with an A4 black frame for a dedicated first aid sign
Individual boards are available from £79 – £189 depending on specification and are supplied complete with dedicated fixings and a black title panel to allow users to insert their own printed header for the board.
Jim Roberts, product manager at Beaverswood, said: “Modulean is an innovative, cost effective and time-saving solution, meeting the demand for shadow and impactful visual communication boards as companies comply with 5S and Lean in the workplace. It reflects a comprehensive package of off-the-shelf, ready-to-buy highly visible boards that can be used effectively individually or as part of a modular system.”
One of Europe’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of alpha-numeric labelling systems rapid identification of products and locations, Beaverswood’s products are designed to improve workplace efficiency and safety. The company currently has a 30 strong product range, delivered with specialist expertise and supported by an aftersales service. More at www.beaverswood.co.uk or tel; 0118 979 6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org